**Berita Terbaru Blogger Lain**

10 August 2009

A.L.L T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R


The tears we've cried together
would make a river flow
but the smiles we shared
would make the wind blow

The laughs we've created
would change someones day
and the tough times we've helped each other through
would make a day go bright from gray

The memories we've had
will always make us smile
but the conversations we've made
will make us laugh for awhile

A friend, a best friend and a sister
is what we like to say
There's nothing about our friendship
I will ever want to change

My sister you will always be
that title will never be less
I hope you know how much to mean
because without you I wouldn't be me

I'll be there till the end of life
and won't let anything bring us down
Forever friends is an understatement
for our love for each other will never drown.

No comments: